The YU School Partnership, supported by a grant from the Jim Joseph Foundation, is pleased to be accepting applications for the 4th year of the Online Certificate Programs for Jewish educators and our PD Modules.
Year-Long Certificate Programs
Each certificate program is made up of 3 courses lasting 10 weeks each. There is also a 1 week break in between each course, for a total length of approximately 50 weeks. The programs begin in September and run through June. The 3 courses in each program cannot be taken individually, but must be taken as a unit and in the correct order.
These programs are taught entirely online and asynchronously with weekly assignments, which can be completed at any time during the week. Our custom learning management system is created to ensure the best possible learning experience for our particpants. Outstanding instructors will provide weekly feedback and practical take-aways to enhance the learning of students in the classroom. Interact with peers from around the country and the world who are committed to their ongoing growth and improving the outcomes for their students.
Upon completion of the course, each participant will receive 7 CEU's for their work, an official transcript and a certificate of completion.
The cost of the program is $2,500. Scholarships are available and can be requested through the application process.
YU School Partnership is pleased to announce the latest in our online Professional Development These 2 week modules were especially created with the realities of the busy teacher in mind. Choose from our extensive catalog of relevant and exciting topics. You can take as few or as many as you’d like or add them up to receive certification at a pace that fits your schedule.
Personalize your learning by choosing from a variety of courses across different topics in Jewish education.
Click here for more info about this new and exciting program and to see our course catalogue.
The cost of each module is $180.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Ongoing supportive interactions with expert instructors.
- Organized and clear course material.
- Lessons and skills that you can immediately apply in your classroom.
WHAT WE WILL EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Weekly content, which includes readings, videos or research, and assignments will need to be completed within a week of being assigned.
- Ongoing implementation, experimentation and reflection on new techniques in the classroom.
- Approximately 2-3 hours of work a week, including completion of readings and assignments.
- The programs require a high level of commitment and provide a transformative year of learning.
For more information, or to nominate a teacher for the program contact: