(beginning in August 2012)
1. A primarily asynchronous online course that covers MaDYK administration, scoring and implementation (includes at least one live session for Q & A).
2. Electronic copies of MaDYK training and assessment materials.
3. A full year of use of MaDYK benchmarks (Fall, Winter, Spring) and progress monitoring materials (15-20 per year) for grades 1-3.
4. Membership in online community of practice for users of MaDYK.
5. Participants must include at least 1 teacher per grade level (1-3), and at least one school leader. Total number of participants depends on the size of the school.
Cost: $300 per school.
Participating schools will also register with an online data analysis software company with web-based data entry platforms for MaDYK data entry and report services. There may be a nominal fee per student associated with this service.
If you are interested in bringing MaDYK to your school, please fill out this form to request enrollment and training.
Thanks to the generosity of donors, we have limited stipends available for schools in need.