Regional On-Site Training
(beginning in 2013)*
*A minimum of 4 schools must be represented to qualify for this type of training that may be convened by the schools themselves or by the local Federation and BJEs.
1. 1 day of on-site training on MaDYK administration, scoring and implementation
2. A full year of use of MaDYK benchmark (Fall, Winter, Spring) and progress monitoring materials (15-20 per year) for grades 1-3
3. Printed and electronic copies of MaDYK training and assessment materials
4. Membership in online community of practice for users of MaDYK
5. Participants must include at least 1 teacher per grade level (1-3), and at least one school leader.
Cost: $3000 per day (1 presenter), plus costs of presenter’s travel and accommodations (training and materials for 6 schools is included in this price; $300 extra per each additional school)
Participating schools will also register with an online data analysis software company with web-based data entry platforms for MaDYK data entry and report services. There may be a nominal fee per student associated with this service.
If you are interested in bringing MaDYK to your school, please fill out this form to request enrollment and training.
Thanks to the generosity of donors, we have limited stipends available for schools in need.